Water Damage Restoration in Charlotte, NC
Family Owned & Operated For Over 30 Years
Are You In Need of Water Damage Restoration, Cleanup or Repair?
We’ll Help Save your contents From leaking pipes or Flooding with water damage Cleanup & Restoration In Charlotte, NC, Fort Mill, SC & The Surrounding Regions.
Water damage is one of the most common disaster occurrences and can lead to overwhelming damage that could completely destroy your home or business. if you’re experiencing flooding, leaky pipes, or burst pipes then it’s important that you take immediate action and call, Contents Mobile Restoration, your local restoration company.
Common causes of Water Damage:
- Burst of leaking pipes
- Accessive rainfall
- Faulty roof
- Natural disasters
If water removal and damage repair isn’t addressed immediately then your personal property and the building structure itself are at risk of mold and mildew growth. This wreaks further havoc on your property and can begin to form within the first 24 to 48 hours if the necessary steps aren’t taken to address the issue at hand and resolve the matter prior to it forming into something much worse. This is why it’s important to contact a restoration specialist like Contents Mobile Restoration at the first signs of water damage. This way we can come in and inspect your property to identify potential risks and issues/hazards resulting from the overall water damage as a whole. From this point we can then begin the packing up your contents for safe storage while assisting with the repair, cleanup or restoration of your contents necessary to ensure further damage doesn’t result from the initial water damage in Charlotte, NC or Fort Mill, SC.
With the knowledge, skills, tools and equipment to assist with content storage and repair from any size water damage disaster ranging from flood cleanup to traditional water damage restoration, you can rest assured that you’re in good hands with Contents Mobile Restoration (CMR). We provide around the clock emergency service to our customers so that we’re there when you need us most. Our industry certified technicians will arrive promptly at your location to assess the issue and begin packing and transporting your contents for safe storage and immediate cleaning and restoration to salvage any of the water damaged contents. Our water damage repair service covers everything from the initial loading, transportation and safe storage of your contents, plus the drying out and restoration of contents that experienced water damage. You can rest easy knowing your contents are in the best hands with Contents Mobile Restoration. Our water damage restoration process includes consistent moisture monitoring throughout the entire water damage repair process to ensure all measures are taken to save the contents of your home or business from further damage.
WHY CHOOSE US FOR WATER DAMAGE RESTORATION?
Backed by over 30 years of experience, We Get Water Damage Cleanup & Repair Done the Right Way, the first time!
Contents Mobile Restoration offers 24/7/365 emergency services so that we can promptly arrive onsite to begin the water removal and water damage repair process for your contents. Prompt onsite arrival helps limit the damage to the contents in your building or personal property. If your belongings are at risk of being flooded or facing water damage, then we’ll load them into our trucks and store them at our warehouse facility until the issue is resolved. The fact is that you cannot go wrong by selecting our company. For over 30 years our family owned and operated company has specialized in saving contents through water removal and flood cleanup, including complete water damage restoration. This is why we’re the most trusted company for water damage restoration, water damage cleanup and water damage repair in Charlotte, NC & Fort Mill, SC, as well as the surrounding areas.
OUR CERTIFIED TECHNICIANS ARE WATER DAMAGE RESTORATION EXPERTS
We’ve been around long enough to experience just about every type of water damage imaginable. Water damage takes many forms. For example, from a broken pipe, leaks, water surge, overflow, basement flooding, condensation, and natural disaster flooding. A prompt response by our company to the damage is always the best course of action to save your building and your personal belongings. Drying out the water and monitoring the moisture is an essential step to prevent further damage to furniture, carpets and more. Our skilled water damage technicians will closely monitor and document the entire process.
The Water Removal and Restoration Process
Water is a very destructive force that could easily wipe out your entire property in a matter of moments. Therefore, it is vital to address the water damage issue quickly before more property loss occurs. If your pipes burst or you’re experiencing a leak, then call our emergency service number available and on standby 24/7/365. We will quickly dispatch our skilled technicians to your location. Immediate action is vital in saving your property and preventing further damage. It’s also vital that you supply our customer service representative with as much detail as possible about the water damage to your property to properly prepare us with the the necessary help and transportation needed to accommodate your unique needs. While every situation is unique due to the individual circumstances, our general water restoration process is as follows:
- Inspection – Our technicians will arrive at your location and perform a detailed inspection of the situation to further determine the correct response.
- Contents Packing, Loading, and Transportation: Our team will arrive with box trucks ready to load your contents up and transport them to our state of the art facility for safe storage. We’ll do a complete inventory of your belongings and safely store the non-damage items while beginning the next steps in our contents restoration process for those that experienced water damage.
- Water Removal – Our team will provide a complete removal of the water to prevent further damage to the property’s contents and help prevent the introduction of mold into the environment.
- Water Damage Repair – We will use our equipment to completely remove the water out of the content’s structure and prevent further damage.
- Water Damage Cleanup – Our technicians will sanitize and clean the structure of the building and all that is contained within the property.
- Water Damage Restoration – Our team of certified technicians will use their skills and experience with flood and water damage to quickly return your property to its previous condition, prior to the flooding.
- Contents Safe Delivery – once the issue residing in the home or office has been properly addressed, all contents currently in storage at our facility will be hand delivered to the residence and staged accordingly so that everything is as it was prior to the water damage.